When the print quality or paper detection performance of the Bluetooth printer is degraded, the parts cleaning operation can be performed.
1) Be sure to turn off the Bluetooth printer before cleaning.
2) As the print head is heated during printing. Therefore, if you want to clean the print head, turn off the printer.
And wait for 1 to 3 minutes before starting.
3) When cleaning the print head, be careful not to touch the heated part of the print head to avoid damage to the print head due to static electricity.
4) Be careful not to scratch or damage the print head.
First, clean the print head
1) Open the paper compartment cover of the Bluetooth label printer and clean it with a cleaning pen (or a cotton swab or non-woven cloth moistened with diluted alcohol (alcohol or isopropyl alcohol)) along the middle of the print head.
2) When cleaning the print head of a Bluetooth printer, wipe it in one direction. Do not wipe it back and forth to avoid secondary damage from foreign objects.
3) After cleaning the print head, do not use the printer immediately, wait for the cleaning alcohol used to completely evaporate (1 to 2 minutes), and then use the print head completely dry.
Cleaning sensors, rollers, and paper paths
1) Open the paper compartment cover of the Bluetooth printer and remove the paper roll.
2) Use a dry cotton cloth or cotton swab to remove dust or foreign objects.
3) Dip a cotton cloth or cotton swab with medical alcohol and use it to remove sticky foreign matter or other pollutants.
4) Do not use the Bluetooth printer immediately after cleaning the parts. Wait for the alcohol to completely evaporate (1 to 2 minutes). The Bluetooth printer is completely dry before use.
Note: When the print quality or paper detection performance decreases, clean the parts.